If you would like to check the status of your help desk request(s) you can follow these steps:
1. Go to the Birdville ISD home page.
2. At the top right side of the page where the red tabs are, click on the one that says Staff.
3. Once on this home page on the left column under staff resources find the paragraph that says, "BISD Support Portal & Knowledge Base (Facilities, Technology and Central Stores)
click on it which will bring you to this page.
4. Once you get onto this page you will click the left box labeled TECHNOLOGY.
5. On the next Page in the top right you will find a button that says "SIGN IN". (If you are already signed in skip to the next step.) Once you sign in it will refresh the page.
6. When the pages recognizes you it will have your name appear in a box on the top right. To the right of your name click the down carrot arrow to drop down a list.
When the drop list pops up select the SEE MY REQUESTS tab which
7. Once you have selected the SEE MY REQUEST tab it will bring you to a new page where it will have all of your submitted requests.