Lync lets you share information on your computer in a couple of ways:
Desktop sharing when you need to switch between programs or work on documents from different programs.
Program sharing when you need to present specific programs or documents but don’t want people to see anything else on your desktop.
1. Pause on the presentation (monitor) button > Present tab.
Then do one of the following:
- Double-click Desktop to share the content on your desktop.
- Click Program, and select the specific programs or documents you want to share.
- Your Lync status now changes to Presenting, and you won’t receive instant messages or calls.
- Use the sharing toolbar at the top of the screen to stop sharing, or give control to participants.