**Note: The screenshots below are taken from Windows 7. The instructions still apply to other versions of Windows, but there may be subtle changes to the field names and buttons.
1. Log into a campus PC. (You can use any Desktop in the building)
2. Once you are logged in and at your desktop screen (with all the icons and wallpaper), Press Ctrl-Alt-Delete (again, just like you did when you first logged in) and select Change a Password.
3. Your username will automatically appear in the first box. Enter your old password, and your new desired password twice (entering the password twice helps to make sure that you typed your new password correctly).
PASSWORDS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum Password Length: 8 Characters
Password CANNOT Contain:
- The user's account name
- Any parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
Password MUST Contain: Characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Password History: Cannot be the same as your previous 5 passwords
Click the arrow icon to change the password.
4. This will be your new network password used to log onto your computer, Eduphoria, web email, etc.
Please Submit a Request below if you have any questions changing your password.