**This article also applies if you want to change your BISD network password when outside of the district.
1) Navigate to http://schools.birdvilleschools.net. Select the Staff Tab.
2) Select Email Access (Webmail) along the left side.
3) Log into Outlook Web App with YOUR regular BISD Username b(5 digit employee#) and computer login password.
4) Once logged in, select Options in the upper right hand corner, and select Change Your Password.
5) Type your BISD Username and current password. The type your new password in the New Password field and the Confirm new password field. Select the Save button.
This will be your new network password used to log into your computer and Eduphoria.
PASSWORDS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum Password Length: 8 Characters
Password CANNOT Contain:
- The user's account name
- Any parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
Password MUST Contain: Characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Password History: Cannot be the same as your previous 5 passwords