Connecting Your Computer
1. Connect a USB cable to the short USB cable behind the lower-right corner of the interactive whiteboard.
2. Plug the other end of the USB cable into a USB connector on your computer.
3. Connect a video cable from your computer’s video out put to the video projector.
4. Turn on your computer and projector.
What You Should See
• When you turn on your computer,the pen tray lights flash sequentially twice and the Ready light on the interactive whiteboard’s lower-right frame turns red and then flashes green.
- The projected computer image appears on the interactive whiteboard’s screen.
- Your computer’s mouse pointer follows your finger closely when you touch the screen.
• If SMART Board software is running on your computer, the Ready light is solid green and you can use a pen tray pen to draw in digital ink.
Please see the attached PDF below for troubleshooting tips.