After your Munis Temporary pwd has been reset you will be prompt to change your pwd at the login screen.
1. Username - Enter your employee# (do not include any leading zeroes…example: 01234 you would enter 1234).
2. Password - If you have never logged in before, the password is the last 4 digits of your SS#. If you have logged in but have forgotten your password, click "Forgot your password". You will be emailed a password hint.
If the hint did not help, please open a service ticket (upper right corner "submit a request") to have it reset.
3. Next, enter the Current Password (which is the Temporary Password).
4. Next, enter a New password (until password strength notes that it is acceptable).
(New password must be at least 8 characters long, contain at least 1 numeric character and contain at least 1 non-numeric character).
5. Then Confirm new password by typing it in again.
6. New Password Hint is anything that will help you remember what your new pwd is.