**You will need to be signed into the computer as a Teacher or Administrator. Student and Generic accounts will not work**
Installation for Pearson TestNav (TAKS, TELPAS and STAAR Alt 2) or ETS STAAR (STAAR or EOC):
Locating BISD Software Center
- Go to your start menu (the button at the bottom left of your screen with the windows logo)
- Click “All Programs”
- Near the top of the list, you will find an icon labeled BISD Software Center.
- Clicking the icon will bring up the application catalog.
- Click on the Educational Software category to reveal the installations for both testing applications:
Installing the Software
- To install the software, click your desired application and select install at the bottom right. You will given a confirmation prompt that looks like the one below:
- Once the software is installed, you will see either the STAAR/EOC icon or the Pearson TELPAS/TAKS/STAAR Alt 2 icon .