Setting Up Your BISD Email To A Windows Phone
1. On Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings icon, and then tap Email + accounts.
2. Tap Add an account > Outlook.
3. Tap the Email address box, and then type your email address.
4. Tap the Password box, and then type your password.
5. Tap Sign in. If the phone finds your account settings, your email, calendar, and contacts will be synced to your phone, and you can skip to step 8. If not, continue to the next step.
6. On the Outlook screen, do the following, and then tap Sign in:
Verify that your email address appears correctly.
Tap Show password, and then verify that the password is correct.
Verify that the user name is correct.
Type the domain name for your account.
The domain name for Birdville ISD is bisd.k12.
7. Tap the Server box, and enter the server address. For Birdville ISD, it is mobile.birdvilleschools.net.
8. Tap Show all settings, and then verify that the Server requires encrypted (SSL) connection setting is correct (make sure the box is checked).
If the New password needed message appears after a few moments, tap Set, tap the New password box and enter a password that meets the security requirements. Tap the Confirm password box and type the same password, and then tap Done.